Your satisfaction is our number one priority. We listen to our customers very carefully and analyze problems from the customers’ perspective. All of our products are provided with a warranty for performance or defect!
Although we work hard to ensure high quality standards through multiple quality checks, we regrettably still come across defective products occasionally. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are a small team but we will get back to you within 24 hours.
• Improper maintenance
• Improper use or installation
• Unauthorized modification or repairs
• Product damage after 6 months
While every product we make comes with a warranty subject to the limitations above, products obtained as Kickstarter rewards are not subject to normal consideration regarding refunds or returns.
SoloKeys was born through Kickstarter and the support of the community is what allows our business to design and produce the products you have supported with your pledges. Supporting a campaign on Kickstarter and getting a reward is a different process than buying a product directly. From the Kickstarter FAQ “Kickstarter is not a store. When you back a project, you’re helping to create something new — not ordering something that already exists.” These rewards are referred to as gifts because they are given to backers to show the appreciation we have for them and the support they have given us. This business model has allowed our company to exist and we couldn’t be more grateful to the entire community.
If you no longer get value from your Kickstarter reward, here are some things you can do that support the crowdfunding community:
• Give your reward to a friend. Even if the product doesn’t work for you, it might be a perfect fit for someone else. We’d love to see continued use of our products being and your friend will appreciate an opportunity to practice secure logins.
• Sell your reward. All of our products were launched on Kickstarter at below retail price. You can likely sell yours used and recoup much if not all of your pledge through other services.
• Please provide us with all the feedback, positive and negative, about the experience so that we can improve on our design.
We want to work to improve the SoloKeys experience. Please reach out to us in regards to extenuating circumstances. Thank you for your pledge of support.